In this introductory course, participants will gain an understanding of what investing is and why investing is important for a successful retirement. You will learn about a variety of investment strategies and techniques to increase long-term financial security.
During this 1-hour overview, we will touch on the following questions:
- Why do people invest?
- What are the different types of investments?
- What is compounding interest and why is it so important?
- What are three different types of financial risk?
- How do people benefit from investment diversification?
- What are the steps I should take to prepare for investing?
Retirementprep.org classes are generally held at Seattle area public libraries. These introductory classes are open to the public at no cost. No products or services will be advertised or sold during the meeting. This event is NOT sponsored by The Seattle Public Library.
Register for an upcoming class
There are no upcoming events at this time